MCLab Seminar/Video Multicast
Power Allocation on OFDMA
- Zukang Shen, Jeffrey G. Andrews, and Brian L. Evans, "Adaptive Resource Allocation in Multiuser OFDM Systems With Proportional Rate Constraints," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS, VOL. 4, NO. 6, NOVEMBER 2005 
- PF, math modeling, water filling
- Phuc Chau, Jitae Shin1, Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, "Efficient scalable video multicast based on network-coded communication," Wireless Netw., DOI 10.1007/s11276-016-1409-6, 2016. 
- Changho Suh, and Jeonghoon Mo, "Resource Allocation for Multicast Services in Multicarrier Wireless Communications," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS, VOL. 7, NO. 1, JANUARY 2008 
- Yao Ma, Khaled Letaief, Zhengdao Wang, Ross Murch, Zhiqiang Wu, "Multiple Description Coding-Based Optimal Resource Allocation for OFDMA Multicast Service," IEEE Globecom 2010 proceedings. 
- Richard O. Afolabi, Aresh Dadlani, and Kiseon Kim, "Multicast Scheduling and Resource Allocation Algorithms for OFDMA-Based Systems: A Survey," IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEYS & TUTORIALS, VOL. 15, NO. 1, FIRST QUARTER 2013 
- Vladimir Vukadinovic, and Gunnar Karlsson, "Multicast scheduling with resource fairness constraints," Wireless Networks, Volume 15 Issue 5, July 2009 , Pages 571 - 583.  (PDF)
- stochastic approach, not considering power allocation
- Andreas Saul and Gunther Auer, "Multiuser Resource Allocation Maximizing the Perceived Quality", EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Volume 2009, Article ID 341689, 15 pages 
- P. Reichl, S. Egger, R. Schatz, A. D’Alconzo, The Logarithmic Nature of QoE and the Role of the WEBER-Fechner Law in QoE Assessment, in Proc. of IEEE ICC 2010, pp. 1-5.
- S. Khan, S. Duhovnikov, El Steinbach, and W. Kellerer, MOSbased Multi-user Multi-application Cross-layer Optimization, Advances in Multimedia, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2007.
- Feng CHEN, Xiaowei QIN, Guo WEI, "QoE Optimized Resource Allocation in Multiuser OFDM Systems," 2012.(PDF).
- Yuedong Xu, Xiaoxin Wu, John C. S. Lui, "Cross-Layer QoS Scheduling for Layered Multicast Streaming in OFDMA Wireless Networks," Wireless Pers Commun (2009) 51:565–591 (PDF)
- Ahmed Ahmedin, Kartik Pandi1, Dipak Ghosal, and Amitabha Ghosh, "Exploiting Scalable Video Coding for Content Aware Downlink Video Delivery over LTE," M. Chatterjee et al. (Eds.): ICDCN 2014, LNCS 8314, pp. 423–437, 2014. (PDF)
- LTE Radio Capacity & Throughput, AIRCOM LTE Webinar 5 - LTE Capacity 
- very good tutorial!!
- “Broadcast and Multicast Service for LTE and Adavanced,” 
- Amitabha Ghosh, et al., "Heterogeneous Cellular Networks: From Theory to Practice," IEEE Communications Magazine, June 2012 
- Coverage probability w.r.t. SINR
- Arash Asadi, Vincenzo Mancuso, "DRONEE: Dual-Radio Opportunistic Networking for Energy Efficiency," Computer Communications, Volume 50, 1, September 2014, Pages 41–52 
- CDF of the SNR, MCS
- E. Dahlman, S. Parkvall, J. Skold and P. Beming, "3G Evolution HSPA and LTE for Mobile Broadband, 2nd ed., Elsevier Ltd., 2009. 
- E. Dahlman, S. Parkvall, J. Skold and P. Beming, "4G LTE/LTE-Adavnced for Mobile Broadband, Elsevier Ltd., 2011. 
- Mohammad T. Kawser, Nafiz Imtiaz Bin Hamid, Md. Nayeemul Hasan, M. Shah Alam, and M. Musfiqur Rahman, "Downlink SNR to CQI Mapping for Different Multiple Antenna Techniques in LTE," International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 5, September 2012,  (PDF)
- CQI --> SNR
- Alexander Babkin, Alexey Pylenok, Alexander Ryzhkov, Andrey Trofimov, LTE Network Throughput Estimation, 
- CQI vs bit rate table, 4 scenarios on CQI Area Distribution -> propagation distance가 필요없음
- Scheduling in LTE 
- 문정모, 이상호, “차세대 이동 멀티미디어 전송 기술(Adavnced Mobile Multimedia Multicast/Broadcast Trnasmission Technology,” 전자통신동향분석 제25권 제6호, 2010. 12. 
- X. Jiang, G. Zhu, W. Wu, Y. Gao, "Design of LTE E-MBMS Dynamic Scheduling Information," Wireless Communications Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), 2010 6th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1-5, 23-25 Sept. 2010 
- 3GPP Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA); Radio Resource Control (RRC); Protocol specification 
- LTE Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Services (MBMS), White Paper, Viavi Solutions 
- LTE Broadcast: Evolving and Going Beyond Mobile, Qualcomm, Aug 2 2014. 
- WINNER Phase II Model, http://www.ist-winner.org/phase_2_model.html
- Vienna LTE-A Simulators, http://www.nt.tuwien.ac.at/research/mobile-communications/vienna-lte-a-simulators/
- Giuseppe Piro, Luigi Alfredo Grieco, Gennaro Boggia, Francesco Capozzi, and Pietro Camarda, "Simulating LTE Cellular Systems: an Open Source Framework," IEEE TRANS. VEH. TECHNOL., OCT. 2010 
- Open source LTE-sim
- ns-3 LTE module, https://www.nsnam.org/docs/models/html/lte.html
- Introduction to Optimization(PDF)
- Applications of Convex Optimization(PDF)
- Example of Using KKT Condition(PDF)
- Mohammad Kazemi, Shervin Shirmohammadi, Khosrow Haj Sadeghi, "A review of multiple description coding techniques for error-resilient video delivery," Multimedia Systems (2014) 20:283–309, 
- IZhu Li, Jianwei Huang, Aggelos K. Katsaggelos, Mung Chiang, "Intelligent Wireless Video Communication:Source Adaptation and Multi-User Collaboration," China Communications Feature Articles:Multimedia Communications, 2006. (PDF)
- Palomar, D.P., Chiang, M., "A Tutorial on Decomposition Methods for Network Utility Maximization." To appear in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas of Communications, 2006. (PDF).
- Daniel Perez Palomar, "Practical Algorithms for a Family of Waterfilling Solutions," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SIGNAL PROCESSING, VOL. 53, NO. 2, FEB. 2005.(PDF).
- Bradai, A.; Ahmed, T., "Differenciated bandwidth allocation in P2P layered streaming," Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD), 2012 IEEE 17th International Workshop on , vol., no., pp.110,114, 17-19 Sept. 2012.(PDF).